The Clinical Data Portal only registers the Primary User. A Primary User may represent one or more data reporting facilities. Primary Users may add additional Users in the application interface.
To register, visit https://ny.sepsis.ipro.org
Primary Users must be eligible to handle PHI for their facility or group.
To register you must provide:
- A valid E-mail address (this will serve as your username)
- A 16 character password
- Your legal name
- The facility or facilities for which you have the legal right to transact PHI
After registering, a validation E-mail will be sent to the address used to register. This E-mail must be received for the account to be validated.
- Go to https://ny.sepsis.ipro.org/
- Click on “Registration” in the top navigation:
- Fill out the registration form:
- At the bottom of the registration form you must search for/select the hospitals that you are going to be collecting sepsis data for and click “Submit”:
- Once you fill out the registration form you will receive a confirmation message:
- After you have created your account you will receive an email to confirm your email address, you must provide a valid email address in order to confirm your account of approval: